Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mommy, I Didn’t Do It!

Can you guess the story behind this picture?

DSC_0885

Better yet, can you guess the WHO involved in the story behind this picture?

A certain child of mine calls scotch tape, sticky tape.

And this certain child often stumbles upon the sticky tape and has a little fun pulling it so that 5-10 feet of it is stretched out and twisted up in a big sticky wad.

Which brings me to this story.

This darling child of mine came to me in the living room yesterday and said, “Mommy, I didn’t pull out the sticky tape on your table. I didn’t!”

Besides the fact that this child was lying through her teeth right to my face, I found this admission of non guilt very cute and certainly hilarious. Before going to investigate what had happened, of course I went and got my camera.

And do you know what I found?

This cute, I mean guilty, little face!

DSC_0882 

“Look mommy! Your sticky tape!” That is all she could say:)sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!