Monday, June 7, 2010

Back to Himself

Brady boy is all back to normal today. He has just a little scrape and bruise on the side of his head. He was starving at breakfast today, eating two bowls of cereal!

And today while I just wanting to lay on the couch all day the kids were ready for our next adventure! Boy were they disappointed when I told them that today we would be home ALL DAY!

Some exciting news...the camera arrived! Hoooray! I just have to put things back together and it will be ready to go. Pictures coming soon...

I wanted to announce our 2nd Annual Mega Yard Sale! My friend and I are clearing out closets and basements out and having our sale this Friday (9-5) and Saturday (8-3) at my house. Saturday is the community-wide sale as well. Between the two of us we have 2 girls and 4 boys, so there will be a TON of great clothes both summer & winter. We will also have a great selection of equipment, shoes, books, and toys! Please email me at mwilliams91@rochester.rr.com if you need my address. There will be big red signs for our sale all around town:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!