Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The View From Here

My two beauties ready to go to the Church picnic!

DSC_0512

Today was much less humid than it has been, with a cool breeze. The kids loved wearing sweatshirts to play outside.

DSC_0517 

I told Brady, Cara, and Eli to stick out their tongues. They were happy to oblige!

DSC_0519 

Eli loved the feeling of the setting sun on his chubby baby face:)

DSC_0531

I put some rice in the water table. The kids had a great time playing, pouring, and scooping!

DSC_0534

DSC_0535 

Can you say fake smile?

DSC_0541

My blondie:)

DSC_0542

DSC_0537

1 comment:

  1. Sweatshirts? In Summer? I can't get my mind around that!! Here you are lucky to have to wear a sweatshirt in 'winter'. Except for the current 'winter' we are having which is yucky cold :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!