Sunday, June 27, 2010

Looking Ahead

After a busy weekend I realized it had been quite a few days since I had blogged! Summer is here and our calendar surely reflects what is always a fun and crazy time of year!

I'm terribly sad to report that I forgot to bring our camera along today for our church picnic. It was a gorgeous day, at a gorgeous place, and I'm so sad that I missed so many photo opportunities! The kids had a wonderful time despite not getting a nap, although once we got home their behavior can only be described as "ugly!"

This week our family schedule is a lot lighter than it has been. My goal for the week is to put together information for our 2010 Alex's Lemonade Stand that we will be hosting on Labor Day. The cause of raising money for pediatric cancer is so very important to us, and I look forward to sharing with you how you can help us make a difference. More information to come...

Have a great week! Summer is here!

1 comment:

  1. Forgetting your camera is quite unforgiveable. I'm not happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!