Friday, August 13, 2010

Bath Night?

 

DSC_0942

So, does an hour or so of play in a sprinkler count as a bath?

DSC_0936

We had a great time with some friends the other night and the kids had their first experience with a hammock.  We were betting on who would be the first one to fall out, but to our surprise, they didn’t!

DSC_0946

We were together to say goodbye to one of our favorite people, Maranda, as she leaves for college. Poor Eli, this picture was taken after his bedtime, and he gets kind of cranky if he isn’t in bed on time!

DSC_0956

DSC_0957 DSC_0959

DSC_0960 DSC_0963

We all said our goodbyes…

except for sleepy, sad Eli:)

DSC_0965

 sig

3 comments:

  1. FYI....we consider 30 minutes of play in the sprinkler a bath! LOL! Close enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,
    Collin started crying in bed the other night bf prayers and when I asked what was wrong he said, "I miss my friend Brady! I havent seen him in a long time!" Broke my heart:( I explained his cancer is better but he always prays it will never come back. I told him we need to pray for a straight back now and he said you should buy Brady some new bones! lol

    We still pray several times a day and have his 4 pics in four different rooms in the house so we see him no matter where we are. it's good to see them all healthy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy-I accidentally deleted your comment:( You commented on Allie's nickname Messy Bessy and her getting a bad rap for being the youngest. I join you in the youngest child club and can tell you that Allie is like my clone! One day I was cleaning her up and just said Messy Bessy, and she laughed so hard! Then when we asked her what her name was later, she said Messy Bessy! Too funny. She's the best, mess and all!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!