Sunday, August 29, 2010

What a Bunch

Between my brother and I we have a bunch of toddlers & preschoolers (sniff sniff…4 of them officially start preschool next month!)

There are 6 crazy kids ages almost 4 and under in our group and I couldn’t love them more. Aubrey will start Kindergarten first next year, the triplets the year after that, then Allie and Natalie the following year. It is amazingly cute to see  them all together, and it is my hope and prayer that they will always be close.

Today we went on a picnic to celebrate my brother’s birthday. Check out this bunch of cuties.

DSC_0133

DSC_0129

And I have to share this picture of my niece Natalie. I adore her and her Cinderella-blue eyes!

DSC_0137Happy birthday brother! I’m sure you would agree that our children are our greatest gifts ever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!