Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MRI Time

I just got the call from the MRI department at Strong. Brady is scheduled for 9am, we need to arrive at 8am. That means we will be leaving here by 7am. Because he is having his head and total spine scanned, the nurse said it will take about 2 1/2 hours once he is under anesthesia. What are we going to do for 2 1/2 hours? I'm so glad Matt will be there with me...maybe we can sit and have an actual conversation for the first time in months! I really liked the nurse on the phone and she will be one of the two nurses with Brady during the anesthesia process and afterward. She definitely had "triplet fever" and needed to know everything about what it's like to raise triplets. Then she heard Allie cry and she practically flipped out when she found out we had 4 under 2. She told me to bring his "lovies" so it looks like Cookie Monster and Brady's favorite polka dot blanket are coming along too:) I'm glad the MRI is early since he cannot eat or drink until afterward.

I'm planning on asking for a preliminary report and a copy of the scan before we leave and I'm hoping they will accommodate. I'll update as soon as I can once we get home. Please be praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!