Just got the call at 8pm from our oncologist...Here is the plan:
1. No results yet from the MIBG scan, hopefully we will have those Monday afternoon.
2. Monday 9:15 Bone scan done under sedation (thank goodness)
3. We will be admitted to the hospital after the scan.
4. Tuesday morning he will have surgery to have the Broviac placed in his chest and an echocardiogram (all done under anesthesia).
5. Sometime Monday/Tues we will be meeting with the oncology team to finalize the treatment plan.
6. Chemo will probably be starting Tuesday night. We will be in the hospital through the weekend.
So it begins. I can't believe this is really going to happen. Please pray for courage, comfort for Brady, and a sense of security for our whole family.