Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beauty Beyond Comprehension

If you stop and think today about the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in your life, I wonder what images might come to mind?

Until recently, I would have recalled my wedding day, the birth of my children, or maybe even some of the faraway places I've seen.

But now, I know that God has shown me the most beautiful thing I may ever see on this Earth.

The beauty of the love of a mother for her child.
This is the same beautiful love that God showed to all of us when He sent His son to die on the cross. It is immeasurable, beyond comprehension, and heart-wrenching.
It is a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

  1. Well said Megan, I wish the family Peace and Comfort and continued Strength and Faith. God Bless, Love, Ellen
    http://www.caringbridge.org/ma/seanhanson

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!