Sunday, February 28, 2010

Was it all a Dream?

You know that feeling you have when you get home from vacation?

Did that all just happen? Was it all real? How long have I been gone?

What an amazing week we had! I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to check in during the week. Honestly, I didn't miss my computer at all, but did think that some of you would have loved an update! Sorry! We were just having too much fun!

Today we are unpacking, doing laundry, and trying to help our children readjust to the world outside of Disney. I do have a plan for sharing our trip with all of you. I took over 500 pictures and each day was packed full of memories. So I'm going to report one day at time, including pictures and reviews of that day's activities. I will include what we liked, what we didn't, and anything I can remember that might be helpful for another family who is planning a Disney vacation. Hopefully I'll be able to share "Day 1: Sunday" later tonight.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home Williams family, I missed checking up on you. I am glad that your all home safe and sound. You missed a big snowstorm, but other than that NY is still the same. Prayers continue for you all, and cannot wait to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you all had a great time and that you're back...because I seriously think that I'd have major withdrawl symptoms if I had to go another day without an update...the William's family junkie that I am. ;)

    Looking forward to the details and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have to admit...I've become a Steps for Brady junkie...so I did check in everyday to see if you posted anything!! I'm sooooo glad you just totally enjoyed your family vaca & I can't wait to hear all about it!! I'm especially interested to know how Allie did with the motion-sickness issue!!
    Yes, you missed a highly-over rated snowstorm-did you know Spring arrives 3 weeks from yesterday? (THANK YOU GOD!!!)
    So now it's time to get back to work! You are such a great writer, so get going & tell us all about it!!!
    Cindy L

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!