Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weird, Just Weird

I've been linking back to a lot of "last year" posts lately. Well folks, today I bring you back to Barforama 2009. If you don't remember it, I'll give you the quick recap. Brady had been home only a few days from the hospital after his diagnosis and surgery. Matt and I needed a night out, so we went to my MOPS group's Couple's Night and had a great time. When we got home, the kids all started throwing up and it was one of the worst and craziest nights ever.

Here is the weird part. Tonight was Couple's Night at MOPS for this year. Well, the barfing has once again started around here. Weird, weird, weird!

Allie got sick once around 4ish and Eli got sick 2 times after 5pm. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, Matt and I were able to go and enjoy Couple's Night. But now I'm basically sitting here waiting for the rest of us to succumb. I know, bad attitude, but it just never fails that when one Williams goes down, we all fall.

So my friends, wish me well tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. 2 days after the super bowl last year, cam went to strong with pneumonia. ditto for this year. last year we came home to a stomach bug. let's hope that tradition doesn't continue too!!! feel better williams!

    :) karen

    ps. we're boycotting the super bowl next year, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for a quick recovery to the munchkins and that you and Matt don't do down in a heap too. M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely weird. Praying you don't all get sick but we all know how germs work, so praying for a quick recovery if you do fall victim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uugh.. so sorry, hope it goes quickly. That is the WORST waiting for it to hit everybody.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!