Monday, March 22, 2010

Allie's Day

Tomorrow Allison and I are going to be spending the day together tomorrow. Finally we will have our follow up appointment with the cardiologist to check on the status of her heart murmur. Then in the afternoon we go to the pediatrician's office to get caught up on a vaccination. Fun times! In between appointments we have about 2 hours, so I will be looking for things to do with my little sweetie!

Of course I have to keep mind the car sickness issue. She is sure to get sick on the way to the cardiologist as she will be wide awake at 9:15. Mostly likely she will get sick on the way from the cardiologist to the pediatrician as well, but hopefully on the way home she will sleep! So I'm packing 3 changes of clothes and praying for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!