Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tea Party

 

DSC_0970

And you all thought this was going to be a post about politics!

No! Today the girls and I went to a real tea party hosted by my mom! Ever since mom had her first granddaughter she has talked about someday having a tea party for all of the little girls in her life.

Mom invited us all to a late morning tea and light lunch. You can not even imagine how adorable it was! Mom went over the top with precious details and all of us were amazed at each and every part of our special morning.

DSC_0965 DSC_0982

DSC_0971 DSC_0016

DSC_0963 

Yes the decor and the food were adorable enough…but the party guests were even more so!

DSC_0013

DSC_0984

Cara and her friend Jessica (could she be any cuter?)

DSC_0967

My sweet girlies and I

DSC_0004

Cara sipping her apple-dapple tea with a straw. She drank 3 or 4 cups full!

DSC_0022

Getting all dressed up…

DSC_0993

DSC_0995

Fashion show time!

DSC_0999

DSC_1002

Grandma Sandy and the girls

DSC_1010

Grandma Kathy and the girls

DSC_1015 

DSC_0975

And my favorite picture of the day…

DSC_0979 (2)

Thanks mom for a lovely day with the girls:)

5 comments:

  1. Has Oprah ever done a show on non-political tea parties? She should-this would get her best-ever ratings I am POSITIVE!! SO DARN ADORABLE MEG! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!!! love the beautiful pictures, such cute girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my.....how beautiful everyone is.What a great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of ALL the amazing photos I've seen since becoming a fan of your beautiful family, I think these pics are the right up there with my favourites. What a day of love and fun. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing...and i am not surprised that Kathy had such a pretty party....What fun and all the girls are very beautiful...

    vanessa

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!