Sunday, January 10, 2010

Amazing Stuff

So the January 21st project is off to a great start! I have only received a few emails, but the stories I've been reading have been are nothing short of amazing. If you ever doubted God's ability to turn life's tragedies into good, you won't after reading some of these messages. I'm so happy that Brady will be able to see how God used his life to reach out to others, people we may never meet face to face, and touch their hearts. Truly amazing stuff! There is still a week and a half left until Jan21st, so please consider emailing me at mwilliams91@rochester.rr.com and being a part of the project.

Of course I would love to hear from many, many more! I guess I always thought people were reading that we didn't know, but I'm so happy to know that those people are still reading and have really come to care about our family. We feel so blessed to be able to share the story of how cancer has affected our family with others. My biggest goal through blogging is to show God's love and share our testimony with others.

Another cold weekend has gone by in western NY. Now we settle in and wait for spring. I don't mind winter as much as others. I'm not a fan of the hot and humid days of summer, so snuggling up for a few cold months doesn't bother me at all.

Now if I can just figure out how to keep 4 kids entertained inside the house all day!!??!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!