Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mommy's Day Out

Ahhh...a day all to myself. I felt a little couped up after this week as I only left the house for Brady's appointment, an endoscopy, and a trip to the grocery store. Two wonderful friends of mine each called me and I got to spend the morning with one friend and an afternoon with another. Shopping, lunch, more shopping, and afternoon tea, what could be better?

Sweet, wonderful, kind and loving Matt was home with the cherubs all day. If I keep up all of this sweet talking I'm hoping I can do this again sometime:) He does this without complaint, and has nothing but great things to say when I get home. I'm blessed.

The delightful hugs and kisses I got when I came home where just as wonderful as the time away!

Now to enjoy the rest of the weekend...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would love to hear from you in regards to the January 21st project. I'm trying to compile thoughts, feelings, and stories from those who have supported Brady through this journey. I've heard from a few, but would love to hear from many more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!