On my mind today...
1. The workmen that descended upon my house at 8am. Our master bath shower has leaked (like left water-stain-on-the-downstairs-ceiling-leaked) so we had to rip it out. There's nothing better than having 4-5 guys going up and down your stairs all day meaning you can't put the gate up to keep your 4 monkeys off the stairs. But! A new shower on the horizon...yipee!
2. MOPS meeting tonight. I belong to the Northgate MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) at Night group. Anyone interested in joining? If you are an expecting mom, new mom, or mom with preschool age children, you can join us on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday nights of the month. We have guest speakers, food, discussions, food, crafts, and food! Email me if you are interested!
3. Several NB families that we have connected with are seriously on my mind and my heart. One family has gotten terrible news that their precious girl's disease has progressed despite countless surgeries and harsh rounds of chemo. She is now facing another surgery, just to get the number of tumors to a reasonable amount in order to start radiation. They also just had a new baby. Please pray for Dakota. You might also remember Trey's family from Rochester that we met at Strong. They just found out that chemo did not change sweet Trey's tumor and are faced with similar choices that we had. Please pray that we can be good friends to them and that they will make choices with clarity and peace of mind. Pray for Trey.
4. Oh yes, and that lemonade stand thing! Boy, I've got work to do.
5. Uh...Jury duty possibly next week? Certainly I wouldn't make a good juror, I'll just tell them all that is on my mind and they will dismiss me, right?
6. AND! We are taking a little trip this weekend! 5 of the 6 of us are headed to Splash Lagoon in Erie for an overnight trip, while Allie stays with Grandma and Grandpa. We have never taken them overnight before (other than our stays at Strong/Sloan) so, you are all in for some good stories I'm sure!! I'm very thankful that we have decided to do this...I love adventure!
Thanks for checking in!