Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brady's Moving Along!

Brady had another great day at PT today. I took several pictures to share with you all that he is working on. Today Linda even got him on the tricycle for the first time! Hooray Brady!



Jumping with both feet off the ground


Push that ball Brady!


Kicking a ball and knocking down the tower!


Going down the stairs!




Our plan for Thursday is for Matt and I to take Brady to PT at 8am. After PT we will try and waste a few hours before heading to Strong by 11:30. His scans are scheduled for 12:30. He can only drink juice until 9:30am, no other food or milk. Poor little guy, he LOVES breakfast, and it is going to be hard for him. Hopefully PT and maybe some playground time will be a good distraction.

Please keep your prayers coming!

4 comments:

  1. Look at his hair growing back! So cute...way to go Brady! We'll be praying in Texas tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What amazing progress. Kudos to Brady!! He is such a trooper!

    Keeping all of you in my prayers!

    love, Deb R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of you and will be thinking of Brady tomorrow. Well not thats a lie. I think of Brady every day. His picture is on my fridge! I wish we could make the Brady Bash but my husband promised to work for someone that day! Argh!!! Someday I am going to meet you and your family though.

    Will you get the results of the scans right away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck dear friend! I hope all goes well and Brady sails successfully through the day!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!