Monday, July 6, 2009

More Great Pictures to Share

I raided my mom and my mother in law's camera cards today and saved a bunch of pictures that I just have to share! Before I do I should tell you that I spoke with two secretaries at Sloan today. Both are forwarding our request to do scans in August on to the Neuroblastoma team who needs to "ok" it in order to start the scheduling process. Before anyone gets upset at August versus July, remember that these things take time. Remember how long it took to get us there in the first place? Brady needs anesthesia for his MRI so there is a lot of coordination that needs to happen. We also have to make travel and other arrangements. So although August seems forever away, Matt and I think it is reasonable. After all, the NB team recommended November, so we will see if they agree to doing it early. If not, we will schedule here at Strong.
Now the fun stuff!!


Allison Elizabeth...couldn't love her more!



Sunny days make Brady silly!



The Williams Family Harmonica Band!


A rare snuggle with Eli who is always on the move!

We had a Choo Choo Wagon Wash day!


My sweet pea!


While they do this they say, "Teeter-totter, teeter-totter!"

Home run Brady!

7 comments:

  1. Megan,
    There is a family in Phoenix who I think you should email if you have the time. Their sweet daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor last week and has already had surgery. I found out about her through another blog, but their story resonates with yours. I am still praying for you guys every day.

    www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate

    Love,
    Ginny in Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I hope the docs get back to you quickly to get things scheduled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures!
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Allie is really looking similar to Eli these days.

    -Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures.......as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You children are absolutely beautiful. I am praying to the good Lord every day for your family. Stay strong. Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures!

    Everything will come together as it should! You are doing the leg work and being a great advocate for Brady!! Love your positive attitude!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!