Thursday, July 16, 2009

Great Day!

I have to admit that I wasn't looking forward to today! Matt leaves for work at 7:30am and gets home at 7:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. To my great surprise, tooday ended up being an awesome day! Days like this are SO rare here...no tantrums, no major boo boos, no illness...just the 5 of us and lots of fun:) It was way too muggy out for me today, so we went about our routine inside. My friend brought her two boys over in the late morning for playtime and the kids had a great time!


It was hilarious to watch Allie crawling all over today. Of course she wants nothing to do with her baby toys, she kept going right for Eli's prized possessions...he sunglasses, his ice cream cone toy, and his helicopter. He is SO territorial and just got very protective over his things. I heard a lot of, "No No Allie" coming from him all day long. She is very persistent and not at all bothered when he scolds her. This stage should be interesting!


Here is a picture of Eli. He is such a funny little boy. He loves to wear many things and push the strollers around the house. He is totally into the sunglasses right now.

1 comment:

We love to read your comments!