Thursday, July 30, 2009


I snuck upstairs to write as I know many are probably wondering how Brady did today. We are in "garage sale" mode!!

Brady was an amazing boy today! We left at 8am and didn't get home unil 6pm! We started the day at PT, then killed some time on the playground, and then headed to Strong around 11am. Brady only asked for a snack once, and was a wonderful boy despite no food or drink!

We went back to the MRI room early, at around 12, he was in by 12:15. There was a minor glitch and we had to wait about 20 minutes because the correct documentation wasn't on file (are you surprised? I just laughed!) He was in the scanner from 12:15 to about 4:15! They scanned his whole spine, chest, and abdomen which required several position changes. About half way through Matt reminded me that the nurses had forgotten about the blood/urine collection. They got his blood right before he woke up, and we put a urine bag on as he was waking up. He woke up great, asked for cookies, and was quite silly due to the drugs! He finally peed a little, and we were on our way home around 5:30.

He is feeling fine, a little out of it, but is resting in his bed now! We didn't hear anything alarming from radiology, so we are hoping that is a good sign. However, the changes we are looking for are quite subtle, so we will have to wait until next week for a full report.

Praise God for a good day and for our good boy! Keep praying for great results:)

Yard Sale at our house FRIDAY 9-4 AND SATURDAY 9-2
We have SOOOOOOOOOOO much stuff!
The daily news forgot to put our ad in today, so we need some word of mouth advertising! This is a great sale for expecting moms and grandparents!


  1. Yea, such good news, just can't believe it took that long...did you expect that or were you alarmed? oh my. We will expect great things Brady, look what God has already done for you over and beyond what we expected. thanks for the report we were wondering, have a great weekend. see ya in a couple of weeks:)

  2. Praying for flawless results! :)

  3. I'm so glad it went so well!! :o) Sorry about the long wait, though. That must have been tough for you to sit through.

    I'm hoping we can make it out to the garage sale this weekend. I told Ange about it, too!



We love to read your comments!