Monday, September 7, 2009

1260 Cups of Lemonade!

That's right! We sold 1260 cups of lemonade in 3 days! All of our baked goods sold out by the end of today too! Here is a breakdown of our donation:
Stand Profits: $1,624
Donations by mail: $185
Online Donations: $400
_________________________
Grand Total: $2,209

Matt and I are going to make it an even $2,500 and we couldn't be more thrilled to give this money to the Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation!

There are so many people to thank...
If you volunteered your time to work at the stand...THANK YOU!
If you volunteered your time to bake something....THANK YOU!
If you donated supplies to our stand...THANK YOU!
If you bought something at our stand...THANK YOU!
If you stopped by just to tell us that you had prayed for Brady...THANK YOU!
If you came by just to make a donation and didn't even want to buy anything...THANK YOU!

This weekend was just another example of our wonderful community coming together to show their love and support. This time it wasn't just about Brady, it was about children we don't know, children we won't ever meet. I know that this money will be used for good, I know that a child's life with cancer will be better because of all of you....so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart:)

I promise to share pictures tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad to know the Lemonade Stand was a success! I made my donation to your online site...and we hope to do our own stand next year. I will probably contact you in the future to get the "skinny" to a successful stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for those of you who organized all of us to do something good for kids we don't know..
    THANK YOU !!!!


    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, Meg and Matt!! :o) All of your hard work really paid off. I'm so proud of you. What a wonderful thing you and your team have done. Blessings to you for your blessings to others through this effort.

    Happy Belated Birthday, Matt!!

    -Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Marilla...where are you in Alden? My mother actually had sent me your stepsforbrady address, so I had visited once before. My folks are Pastor and Mrs. Damon, my dad having pastored at Calvary Baptist Church in Akron for 18 years. I would have loved to have stopped by, had I known. Bless you and your family all over !!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!