Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It was a MOPS night and some time out afterwards with some friends. It's always so good to have time with the girls and just relax...something this momma needs every now and then.

Brady had his once a month PT visit today and was just amazing. Linda and I both noticed gains he has made just since his last visit. I'm so glad we are able to go and keep on top of the areas he needs to work on, and to be able to celebrate what he has mastered. Today he rode his little tricycle all over the building...he looked like such a big boy! I noticed a little bit more "personality" today, and by "personality" I mean, a little 2 1/2 year old stinker who is going to do about 75% of what you tell him to, and the other 25% will be what he thinks he should do. Oh that Brady!

My thankful thought for today: I'm thankful for all of the amazing people God has brought into our lives through Brady's illness. There have been new friendships made, countless acts of kindness, amazing doctors, caring therapists, and so many others that have touched our lives in positive ways. It's neat to see how God has used this tragic circumstance for good.

1 comment:

  1. Meg and Matt and family,
    Wishing you a very blessed Thanksgiving! Thank you for keeping us posted to your life as it is! You are an inspiration to parents every where!

    Love, Deb R.


We love to read your comments!