Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

To all of you who check in on our family from time to time...Wishing you and your a blessed Thanksgiving!



My thankful thoughts for today come from my three sweet 2 1/2 year olds. We colored turkeys this week and I asked them what they are thankful for. They are pretty good at verbalizing this because at prayer time we always start by saying "Thank you Jesus for ______." Sometimes they say adorable things like "Thank you Jesus for outside, for my trains, for cookies." Most of the time they use this time to say thank you for the simple pleasures in our day and for the people in our lives.








Brady's pictures looks quite a bit more "worked on" than the other two because he asks to color every day. And for three days in a row he asked to "color my turkey" so each day he added more and more!

Now go eat some turkey everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!