So here is my list of 5 small successes for the week. I'd love to hear yours too!
Megan's List of "Tiny" Accomplishments (in our house, our kids love the word tiny)
1. I tried a new recipe for pumpkin crumble, and it was well received both those wearing bibs, and those without.
2. I sorted through clothes that have been piling up for months in the kids' closet making consignment, garage sale, giveaway, and save for Allie bins.
----I'm pausing for a few minutes while I rack my brain...
3. I wrote out thank you cards for Allie's party.
4. I came up with a gift idea for all of the children on our Christmas list (all 16 of them!)
5. I mastered a plan for keeping Allie as clean as possible in the van knowing that she will get car sick.
That was harder than I thought!
I hope your weekend was a great one!