Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What a Happy Birthday

So I'm 31...and I'm okay with it. I certainly feel 31 and some days more like 51!

You can't complain when you kids sing you Happy Birthday all throughout your day! They were so sweet about it and couldn't wait to have cake!

I started the day having breakfast with two other special people at my church who share my birthday. We had such a great time that we are going to try and make it a tradition. Thanks Pastor, Joyce, Greg, Laurie, and Allison for a great start to my day! By the way---did you know you get a free Grand Slam at Dennys on your birthday? Now you know!

The middle part of my day was spent home with the kids. I did a lot of cleaning and prayed that they would settle down for a long nap. Happy Birthday mommy, they all slept from 1-4!!! Matt came home a little early and he and I snuck away for a quick dinner out. My sister and her family flew here from MN today and were at our house after dinner for cake, along with mom, and my brother's family. Total chaos ensued as the 8 cousin (6 of them 3 and under) played, wrestled, chased, and got reacquainted!

So--it's official! It's Christmas! Merry Christmas to all!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday dear Megan...
    Happy Birthday to YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!

    Love and Blessings for a Happy New Year!
    Deb R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Meg!

    I pray that you have a wonderful Christmas celebrating another year together and the birth of our Lord Jesus!!

    Our God is so good!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg - Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. And a very special Happy Birthday to you my dear friend! May this season be filled with nothing but joy, laughter and love!

    Love,

    Jen (and Kenny)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!