Friday, May 1, 2009

Slacking on my Phone Calls!

As this week comes to a close, I'm feeling a like I slacked a little bit too much with keeping on top of things this week. First was the whole "misplacing the PT paperwork incident" (the paperwork, by the way, is still missing. I'm beginning to think it is somewhere in a garbage can in NYC!) This afternoon I realized that I hadn't heard back from Strong yet as to a date for scans. I called on Monday and they didn't get back to me. I'm sure they are working on it, but it is so not like me not to be bugging them every day. I also haven't called Sloan since Monday to see if the remaining results are back. I'm not sure why I haven't been more diligent this week. Honestly, I think I'm just tired and was focused more on Brady's PT appointment. So, I'm going to enjoy the weekend and then get back on top of things Monday. Here's to being a slacker once in a while!

Brady isn't napping as well as usual lately. Of course, I'm worried that the slightest change in his routine means something is wrong. Very brief naps=very grouchy Brady by about 5pm. He made it through the day and is sleeping soundly now! He didn't do much walking today...maybe he was joining me in my slacking off:)

Please continue to cast your votes for the Mother of All Bloggers Contest. Voting ends May 6th. There are a few kinks that the site is trying to work out. I guess some people have been trying to vote and it is telling them they have already voted. I'll find out more details tonight I hope. You can click on the icon to the right, or cut and paste the link below:
http://community.momlogic.com/group/motherofallbloggers

Thanks for your support and your votes!!!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe Brady is grouchy and in a little pain because he is walking a lot lately. Maybe there is inflammation but he can't quite tell you he's uncomfortable. Good for you to take a little break. Have a great weekend!!!!!!!! GO BRADY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend together! Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just cast my vote...and lifting up prayers for you and your family...especially precious little Brady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you said something about the voting issues. I was told yesterday I had already voted, but tried today and it worked. Good luck!

    Aaron
    www.elihorn.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!