I thought I would surprise all of our faithful followers and post mid day today. Frankly I'm too tired today and hope by 8pm that I'm curled up on the couch maybe watching American Idol.
Allie is going to be just fine! Thank you Lord!!! She does have a ventricular septal defect, 3 small holes in her heart. However, the doctor assured me they are very common and that it will resolve on its own. We will check it again in 1 year. Allie was an amazing baby throughout the 2 hour appointment. They did lots of tests and she even had to lay still for 30-40 minutes for an ultrasound. She actually just drifted off to sleep and I got to lay next to her. Everyone in the office agreed she is a dream baby!
Many people tell me that they don't know how to leave comments on the blog. I wanted to give instructions on how to do so because I thought it might be neat for people to be able to ask us questions today if they have them. I realize from talking with friends and family that people have many questions about Brady and his treatment. So today is "Tuesday question day" ask away and I will post the answers in the blog for tomorrow. Here are directions for how to leave a comment:
1. Under this post you will see small writing. On the right side you will see "# comments" for example "5 comments." Click on that.
2. A new screen will open with the post and then comments already written underneath. Scroll down.
3. You can type a comment in the white box. Write you name in the white box after your comment.
4. In the small white box under the comment box it will say "select profile." The easiest way to do this is to scroll down and choose "anonymous." If you remember to write you name in the comment box I'll know who you are.
5. Then just click Publish Comment and your comment will be posted.
I look forward to answering any questions:) Please keep praying that God will continue to open doors to get us to NYC...just one week away...