Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Morning Report

We didn't make it to a room until about 1:30am. We are not in the usual wing, so we aren't with the other cancer patients. Of course everything had to be repeated once we got here. You must know how important it is to get an accurate weight, height, and head circumference on a child at 1:30, especially when all of those had been done 3 times in the last two days. Momma bear was not happy!
Brady got some good sleep so I was happy.

The plan right now is to be here at least 48 hours (Friday and Saturday). He has to be without fever and infection throughout that time in order to go home. He continues to get antibiotics as well.

I'm hoping to speak with our oncologist today and get some more insight as to the MRI and CAT scan results. We need to make the most of our trip here for sure.

Matt is on his way up right now. We'll spend some time together and then I'll head home for the night.

7 comments:

  1. i'm glad got all settled in...but at 1:30. seriously. praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly correct and current data is important, but it's infuriating when you know you've just given it to them (and in your case MULTIPLE times) in the last day or two! Hang in there. I'm glad Brady got some sleep, and I hope you got a ltitle, too. Hopefully the antibiotic will help and make him feel more comfortable.
    -Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray for you all. Hang in there. I'm so sorry it was so hard to get settled last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Williams family, I cannot give you chapter and verse, but I do know that our father in heaven has a plan for Brady, though we do not know what it is. I will pray for strength for you all during this time. Continue with your sharing as your ministry is getting through to those who God sends to this Blog. Thank you for your inspirational words. You have touched so many with your lives. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isaiah 43: This is what the Lord says-he who created you, he who formed you -FEAR NOT, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name, YOU ARE MINE. When you pass through the waters, I WILL BE WITH YOU; and when you pass through the rivers, they will NOT sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned...For I am the Lord, Your God.
    Praying for you - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ladies in Church always ask me how Brady is doing. We pray for Him each week in Prayer meeting and he is on my prayer list. I usually ask my sister Cheryl how he is doing, tonight she pointed me to the Web site. So just wanted to say we pray for you here in Mandeville, Jamaica. May God provide His blessings and strength for your whole family.
    Roger Compton

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!