Friday, October 30, 2009

Ahhhh...Friday!

Ooo! I'm just loving all of the guesses about our Halloween costumes! The caterpillar idea would have been genius! The wagon could be SO easily transformed into the Very Hungry Caterpillar, and I could have dressed the kids up as the food that the caterpillar ate. Maybe next year? And Thomas...love that idea too! But that's not it either! I'll give you a clue...the triplets will all be the same thing and Allie will be dressed as their trusty friend.....hmmmm....

Our town has a party planned at the park in the afternoon with a costume parade/contest. We are planning on going, but also getting a nap in too! Skipping naps on Halloween would not be a good plan. I know, we could go as four screaming, whining, slobbering monsters!?!

I have invited the Granparents over for a Halloween luncheon tomorrow and the kids are SO excited! Nothing makes them more excited than the promise of a Grandma/Grandpa visit! The weather sounds a little iffy and I'm imagining paint dripping from all sides of the wagon and wind blowing everything in all directions! It is sure to be an adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. I never "pimped" my wagon as a pirate ship. I got lazy and well it just did not happen. Have a fabulous family filled day. Happy Halloween William's Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like it is Christmas morning and there are no presents under the tree yet! I don't know why I thought that first thing this morning you would unveil the wagon! LOL!!! I'm sure that was a great hint for people who have kids, but I can't figure it out. All I have is the Three Wise Men and baby Jesus! LOL! Maybe the Three Little Pigs and the ;oWolf? The Three Stooges? The Three Musketeers, the three Amigos? Obviously I don't know any of their trusty friends.
    C'mon Megan! I can't wait. ha ha ha ha! :o)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!