Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Few Days of Pictures

Eli giving his bear a check up (reliving his doctor visit Thursday!)

001

Cara was pretending it was story time at playgroup. At playgroup the kids sit on little carpets, she used my dishtowel.

003

Cara, Eli, and Brady helping me make a pumpkin spice cake this morning!

010 012

My awesome newly painted/decorated wall in my dining room. The wall reads, “Family…one of God’s masterpieces.” Each child has their own three-picture collage and our family picture is in the middle. It turned out exactly as I wanted it!

017

Cara was very quiet for a few minutes…trouble brewing…found her on the floor sitting next to daddy’s shoes which had been totally unlaced. She proudly carried the shoes and the laces in and showed daddy. Her expressions were priceless. On my Christmas list…lacing set for Cara, shoe polish for Matt.

020

022

024

025

027

030

“Don’t worry daddy, I fix it!”

Wishing you a blessed Sunday…

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!