Thursday, October 1, 2009

Coming Down with Something?

I know I have mentioned how much I love fall...crisp air, gorgeous color, apple crisp (had some tonight), pumpkins....enter the cold/flu season! It seems like mere days ago I was blogging about a never-ending streak of sickness around here, but alas, we have enjoyed several months of health around here. Today we've got sneezes, a barking cough, and achy bones. The kids and I seem to be coming down with the first illness of the season. As always, I'm hoping that we all get it together and get rid of it quickly. I'm praying that Cara stays healthy so that her surgery Monday can happen as scheduled.

It's October already and I can't believe it! Allie's birthday is next month already...where has this year gone? I've got some party planning to do!

Happy Friday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!