Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Although we didn't have a big family outing today, it still seems as though things are so busy around here. Brady and I went to PT this morning and I had my MOPS meeting tonight. I'm so glad for that group of women. It is such a blessing to go and relax two nights a month with women who are in the same stage of life as me. We talk, laugh, eat...all things I love to do:)

Tomorrow is Brady's annual review meeting for his Early Intervention Services. I can't believe he has been in PT for a year! He had started PT before we found out he had cancer. It was a frustrating time because he wasn't making progress and was very resistant to doing PT activities. Little did we know what was going on!

Halloween this weekend! I can't wait to share our costume idea with all of you, but you will have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!